A little part of me doesn't wanna be nice to some people,
a little part of me does.
A little part of me wants to study hard and get good grades,
a little part of me doesn't.
A little part of me wants a different life,
a little part of me is afraid to get a worse one.
A little part of me wants to care for others,
a little part of me doesnt want them to get the wrong idea.
A little part of me wants to show concern,
a little part of me forgets how to.
A little part of me feels so contradicting,
a little part of me feels that it's normal.
Ok, that's enough! Miss Ho used to tell me, to beware about the people around me. I didn't look into it, until not long ago, I realised what it meant. Being nice to others to me, is like a MUST-DO. But some people appreciates, some people don't. Sigh. hmm, I'm not in a bad mood, but coming to think of it more, it makes me feel used.
Yesterday was a super hectic day, I thought I would not be able to survive throught today, since it was such a long day. Furthermore, we had such short breaks. Thank God I made it until I reached home (about 6). I watched tv and rested. Eventually, I fell asleep infont of the television for 2 hours. I hardly could believe it myself!
Yesterday, after history remedial, was art remedial. The art room key went missing for a while, but was found in the end. Immediately when I reached home, I bathed, sat down for approximately 3 minutes for my dinner, and headed down to church. Prayer meeting ended at 9.45pm and I reached home at 10.15. Slackened for a while before studying for geography test. The test wasn't too difficult, but I wasn't prepared enough. A pass would be miraculous.
Today, we had no breaks throughout first half or second half of the day. Every period was just so rush, like 45 mins is not enough. Ok, maybe it isn't huh? We had english comprehension test today, and it was after recess, when everyone was sleepy. Some did not manage to finish it. The last period of the day was Chemistry, when we went to the laboratory. Mr Goh was kind and let us off early, cause we had Ms Nala's workshop straight after school.
The workshop was not bad, but definately had room for improvement. Think about it this way, how do u expect students to give u their full attention just after a long day in school? Of course there should be hands-on things for us to do, instead of letting us sit there and doze off (looks at ryan) lol. Tomorrow will be a short day. and it will be the right time for me to catch up on a few things. Eg. Sleeping and studying. bye people. (: