Ok, I know I said that I will not fall in love with love songs again right? but it's really super nice! I can't stand it. It's becoming an addiction!! Sigh.. The guy singing is so sweet. It's "Because you live" by Jesse McCartney.
Yesterday was Racial Harmony day. In 4d, 17 of ur wore enthic costumes! so cool. Mostly wore other races!! Sounds so patrotic huh? but it's good. I mean, think about how fortunate we are to be in Singapore where racism is so sparse compared to other places. Sigh, although our class is so seperated, at least we know how to appreciate each other. I think I will miss our class very much after we leave. Oh ya, Ying, Yvonne, Jann and I were all wearing Indian costumes! We even took picture with Miss Lim!!

Wednesday was fun too! one Mai ya tang(malt candy) share among 5 of us, even threw away some!! hahaha. Joan and I were snatching each other's share, and screaming when the malt candy was going to fall. Haha. I asked Mr ng why he didn't where ethnic costume. Guess what was his answer? "I forgot lah". -.-
After school, Yvonne and I went to Suntec to jalan jalan. Yeap! Everyone was staring at us. We had fun catching up. Our lunch was super special. Guess where we went? Carrefour! hahaha. We bought.. 2 dumplings (ba zhang), one box of fruits, one box of vegetables and 4 sushi. hahaha. Went to the food court and ate. hahaha. One funny conversation for all of u..
Cheris: Nonya Zhang is the best!!
Yvonne: No. Ba Zhang is the best, Ba Zhang rocks my backside!!
*Yvonne tries the Nonya Zhang.
Yvonne: Actually the Nonya Zhang not bad.
my immediate reaction was like.. -.- What has Ba Zhang gotta do her backside? lol. Furthermore, she sounds so contradiciting. Haha.
We went shopping for some stuff. A little here and there. Oh yea, there was some "Singapore Photo Exhibition" which i made yvonne go with me. Before that, she was asking me where would be the best place to have a perfect date. I actually said photo exhibition. Now, how many people will take the time to actually look at photographs? I mean, how do u find someone who will really appreciate? Quite tough huh. I'm actually one of them!
Well well. That's all I guess. (: Happy racial harmony day!! Sorry for the repost, something wrong with the font.