OH MY, I didn't realise how long I actually took to update. Sorry guys. Hahaha.
Past few days (Thank God it's the past), I've been chiong-ing DAMN hard for my art, sleeping only at 2-3am just to do my final artpiece, which happens to be a papercutting. To God's grace, I'm done with it!! At least until prelims are over. hehehehe. However, my prep work was unfinished and I haven started on my prelim art. Which is, 4 topics, do research about it (chosen one), draw sketches, do developments, layout and colour sheme -quite similar to the 1 yr one, just less, ALOT less- Until the final day, when we have to do a 28 by 28cm piece.
Hmmm. My da jie has send her dress over, the one I'm most probably wearing on prom. Hehehe. I don't wanna look too old u see. Also, I have other alternatives such as borrowing dresses from my church friends or my er jie's dress. I will NOT buy a dress, simply because I don't want to waste the money. But, I will definately buy heels! I hope I can find something nice, and suitable for my feet. Simply because they are fat, broad and short. Haha. That sounds like my overall appearace too. Like feet like owner. HAHA. ok lame. I'm so excited about prom! Taking pictures and all. (:
Oooh, yesterday Yvonne and I for chem remedial, but skipped physics. Sorry to Aravind, and maybe Mr foo, for ps-ing you. Haha. We literally ran out of class. So we went to bugis, to buy paper. Silly me, I actually forgot about buying Gold colour. Shuts! That's not the point. The main thing was that we went for lunch.. guess where? Cold storage! Hahaha. shocked? Initially, we wanted to buy ba zhang (again), but it was expensive, so we bought sushi instead. I bought peanut pancake too! We wanted to go for smelly toufu, but von was lazy. Haha. so we left.
Anyway, just wanna share some thoughts. Have you ever been in such a situation?
A and B can communicate very well. B and C can communicate very well too. However, A and C totally cannot communicate. Weird? Totally. Haha.
After O lvls, I'm so going to work my butt of to get back in shape. In the right shape at least. Lol. I wanna play volleyball!! I wanna learn to dive for the ball and everything, but sch is just not the place to learn. hahahha. Ryan was so annoying during pe on monday. He kept insisting that the good throws MUST include him, but Kwangli and I proved him wrong. HAHA.
Did I forget to tell you I slept for 2 hrs today? I guess so. Haha.
ok, ciao!