Hi all, I was blog hopping and I realised that I haven been using much pictures. My blog's getting boring. Sigh.. Ok den, I shall make use of this chance to share wad I've learnt. Introducing, God's great creations..
First up, a Caldera.

A beauty isn't it? The best picture I found on the internet. It's even in my destop. Limmie explain how this is formed, and what it's usually used for. You know, when volcanoes are inactive? There's still a 'hole' on top of the volcano right? Yeap. This is where rainwater gets collected and it is used for.. HOT SPRINGS!! cool right!? I wanna visit one on my honeymoon. Another thing to add to my wishes list. HEHEHE. Can go skinny dippping, oh yea, I forgot~! I'm fat, how to go skinny dipping? ok, not funny. lol. Btw, it's warm cos of the magma underneath.
Enough nonsense, get to the next one, Here's a.. Gorge.

Not a bad picture, but I think it will look better from another angle. A gorge is created around donno-how-many-years. A lot, simply bcos it's a erosion feature. Once a normal river, it errodes away the land at the plunge pool. Take a look.

Oh yea, FYI, a plunge pool is water plunging, not people plunging into the pool. AHAH. ok lame. lol. See the arc underneath the waterfall? Yea, with continous erosion, the brown part will collapose in time and the river retreats, therefore, forming a Gorge. Pretty pretty.
How a plunge pool looks on the outside:

Lastly, A Lagoon. I used to think that a Lagoon is just a name for a resort la. I feel so naive. Hahaha.

See the water part away from the sea? That's a lagoon. Cool right? The little land area that divides the sea from the lagoon is called a offshore bar. Created from deposition. So pretty right? The lagoon is in Sydney. I hope I can go and take a look at it. Sigh.. I feel like I'm in love. LOL.
Ok, that's all. Hmmm. Good revision. Lol.