How should I phrase this? How do u phrase describing someone in a life-death situation? Ok, I'll just shoot. My grandfather (from dad's side), has been suffering from cancer for almost 5 years now (approximately), and he has been hanging on for so long, I think the most possible reason is that my grandmother has always been beside him, supporting him all the way.
His condition used to be stablised, however, the cancer cells have now spread to his leg. According to the doctor, grandfather has only less than a month to live. I'm afraid of losing him, I'm afraid my grandmother would follow after, losing his support. My grandfather is a very capable man, he was able to set up his construction business singlehandedly. On the other hand, he was always kind to his grandchildren.
Although I'm not too close with him, he has been my only grandfather. I will try my best to communicate with him, although it's really difficult for me. Sigh, grandfather has not been sleeping well, and dad has gone over these nights to accompany him, until he falls asleep. People, please pray that God will spare him more than a month. I really hope he gets well.