Dear Mr B,
I, Miss A, have decided to totally give you up and move on. I've had enough. Though I already know the ending, I have been waiting and waiting.. for a miracle. But I realise that miracles don't come so easily. I should have let go since the day you made that comment. It doesn't directly answer my question, but I should have gotten the idea. However, I admit, I was slow. Well, I realised that throughout my waiting, that I really need my life back. Please do not haunt me no more. Maybe we did share a moment or two, though it did not really happen.
I talked to someone the other day, I realised how lucky I already am. Being able to be so close to you (at that point of time) is already a blessing. Being able to spend the worst part of my life to you is God given. Thank you for being there for me at that time. I really needed the support and the prayer. Also, you were the only one that knew/know me inside out. Me too, learnt something from you. I've to apologise, for accusing you for doing something you did not do.
Last but not least, here's something for you. Look around you, look at the people who care. Learn to treasure them, learn to be matured and to look into things that are more than words. Like the little actions people do. Last of all, though I know this will never get to you, I wish you all the best in whatever you do. God bless you. :)
Love,
Miss A.
Please don't ask me who's who, cos if u read a post back during june about a story I found, you will know what I mean. Ignore this post if u want to. Haha.