Today was a rather interesting day at school. We played volleyball!!! Hahaha. Today's lesson was so cool. The girls were against the guys. The girls did not bad, though we lost control of ball many times. It's also rather amusing to see Yvonne shouting at Elena," Elena!! It's all your fault." Though it's not really Elena's fault. Lol. Peiwen played well today. She could like catch every ball. Hahaha.
During geog lesson, I then realised that we had a quiz! Gosh, it was about sec 3 work. And I hardly remember anything about it! Sigh.. My revision has been REALLY stagnant. After that was recess which I spent playing Basketball with the 4a dudes. Siva's sooooo good at bball!
Ok, the main pt of blogging today is becos elena will be reading this post. Hahah. Today, Vinnie, Guilan, Elena and I went to Chinatown to get sequins and den to Bras Besah there to paper house. To get colour paper for our art. Vinnie did not buy enough colours, so I helped her out. She missed out SO MANY colours! We had to slowly find them, which obviously took a long time. Elena finished hers in only 5 mins, so she was so bored that she offered to hold the papers for us. We were discussing away when she said.. "the 10 cent papers very nice". Hahaha.. It's not like we look down on the 10 cents paper but the ways she KEEP saying it is so funny. Haha.
I forgot what else to blog about. Haha. Forget it. Taa Daaa. OK, buhbye.