Ok, let's start with friday. Hmmm. After school, I came straight home for a nap. Gosh, I feel like a pig. Haha. I slept from 1 plus to 6 okay. It was
that bad. I guess it was because I slept like, 4 hrs the night before. Anyway, I woke up, and realised that lijie called miss-called me. So I went online and saw her la. We decided to study at macs, and we asked jevonne along, but I guess she wasn't in the mood. So... We meet up at 10.30, though the meeting time was 10. Haha. My dad and I accidently got lost in the indoor stadium that side. Do I have a bad sense of direction or what? haha. We studied until 5, till we got tired and cabbed home. lol. Didn't manage to complete much, but 1 more hr thn lijie :P
Saturday morning dissapeared, and by the time I woke up, it was time to prepare for dance practice. Then Karkeat messaged me. I FORGOT TO BUY GLOVES AGAIN. I felt so bloody guilty (i forgot for 2 weeks already!!), I took 40 down to school area just to get them. I quickly rushed to take 65 down to church, and I realised I was only 5 mins late. Thank God. We revised the first choreo and KK taught the 2nd choreo to the rest. The practise was funny, cos we keep making silly mistakes and lang ga-ing to each other. lol.
After dance, we went to the famous nasi lemak stall along Jalan Besar road. Mmmm.. the food there was nice. Bla bla bla (fast forward). We took the train to Commonwealth, where we met Jm, Reuben and Val. So.. we went for.. Stream of praise!! Gosh, the whole experience was exceptionally awesome!! When we went in, we realised that there was Classical and Contemporary. Being all youths, we chose the Contemporary. We waited what-seemed-like-hrs for it to start. But the wait was worth for. (:
The Worship team was fabulous. Their voices, the playing of the instruments, it felt like a concert just dedicated for God. It was comparable to Planet shakers. Except for the audience maybe, not all were that enthusiastic. Yeap. But the way they played and sang the songs were like a rock band, totally admirable. Also, talking about spritual environment, it was top-notch. Then, we travelled back with Tim and his 3 new friends. Speaking of that, I'm not done with my N.C. report. shucks! lol. Back to the point. His friends were all very amiable, easy to mingle. We had a hard time finding out their age, but I forgot that they actually wrote their birthdays on the New Comer card. How silly.
Eliza, Inn Zheng and I went for.. Fremented toufu again! That has got to be addictive. We went again because of iz's craving. This time, we ordered a bowl of century egg porriage and a couple of mantous. Yeap. that was the end of saturday.
Today was like any usual sundays, except for the fact that Joyce, Tiffanie and I went shopping after service. Weee!! Retail therapy!! We walked Bugis village and Bugis junction. A funny conversation...
Joyce: Do u remember of a bread shop?
Tiffanie: uh, u mean Breadtalk?
Me: or Four Leaf?
Joyce: No! it doesn't sell bread!
-.-''' Joyce is so amusing. Haha. A bread shop that doesn't sell bread? Hmmm.. Interesting. Do tell me when u see one. lol.
Joyce whined for an hr that she was hungry, and needed food. But Tiff and I only let her when we were abit tired. lol. That girl was so happy eating her pasta. After chatting for a while, my sister came and we shopped at Icon. Their shops are real small, and many of them are like, locked, cos the owner is away. So dumb. Might as well close shop. lol. We started shopping from 6th floor all the way down. But none of us actually bought smth. lol. We went to the apple strudel house for dessert. Weee! It was heavenly!! We actually suspected that it was durain, cos it smelt like it. So I went like, "Let's finish it and tell the lady that she got the wrong order." Haha.
My sis wanted to walk Bugis village again, so we went, and she bought 2 t-shirts while I bought one. I really like it though.
I'm lazy to blog more. Moreover, I think this is a pretty long post.