Many things to blog abt, not sure where to start.
1. Wen ting is finally back from china!!! It was great to see her again, and everything. However, I feel that her heart is as fragile as a thin piece of glass now. Whatever happened? I have no idea. She wasn't messaging in class, which was rather rare. When mrs chua asked her about her absence, she explained, the next minute, she was tearing. I guess she just cannot bear to part from her grandfather, who passed on not long ago. Looking at her breaks my heart, and also makes me think wad will happen to me if my grandfather passed on. Sigh..
2. Next, Maggots filling durains. *Crowds expression: O.O* Yeap. Last saturday, Tim came over to help Eliza manage her lappy, and to install the anti-virus systems. Mom bought organic dinner, which was QUITE bad. Organic doesn't mean vegetarian right? Apparently, someone got mixed up. Haha. Anyway, after sharing the 3 boxes of food, we were still hungry, so we decided to go and grab a bite. We went to the nearest ATM for tim to draw money, before walking towards a hawker centre. We couldn't decide wad to eat, therefore, we decided on durains (BAD CHOICE).
Ok, so we went forward to the stall nearest to home. This auntie came forward and asked us if we wanted 4 for $10 durains, but we said it was too much, so she offered 2 for $5. We thought it was reasonable, so we sat down. There was this dead bee, and i went like "eeee..". This worker, who was from thailand, he took it up and attempted to eat it, but he dropped it la. After eating most of the durains, i took the last piece. To my horror, i saw a bug/worm/maggot- approximately 1/2 the length of my finger- I FREAKED OUT I TELL YOU. I screamed. The same uncle, took the bug/worm/maggot up and put it near his mouth. We all expected him to drop it again, trying to fool us. but NO, he bloody put it in his mouth. GOSH. This is a totally bad experience. *swallows saliva*. My sister and I were phobiatic (is there such a word?) about taking another piece which had that same thing. Haha. Kinda silly, coming to think of it.
3) Last friday, I met my sister at bugis, to get some stuff for her mortal and mine. After doing some serious shopping, we quickly headed home. We took bus 33 from bras besah, cause we went there to buy stuff. When we boarded the bus, it was perfectly normal. Suddenly, a girl sitting at the backkest seat started screaming , " What you trying to do? Who you think you are?". The heated quarell attracted the attention of everyone on the bus. There was a man sitting 1 seat away, who I saw, was leaning forward to her. The seats behind were ALL empty, except for the 2 they were taking. So, no excuse. The girl got so pissed, she started hauling vulgarities at the man. The man was trying to feign innocent. She stood up and walked towards the door. The man continued to 'reply' her vulgarites. She finally could not stand it that she threw her carton of juice towards the man, but she missed. She stormed down the bus.
The most fustrating thing happened after it. The man who was 'accused' was having a conversation with another man on the bus. They said in hokkien, that she shouldn't accuse him. And that
if she don't want people to see/touch her, she shouldnt wear such short skirt. I immediately looked at my sis, and was surprised she had the same expression. I mean, what the heck la? We girls wear skirts because we
like them, and that they
look good on us.
NOT for chi ko pehs to stare and stare and finally attempt to touch us.
If they are really that irrestable, change the bus and go geylang (lor 16-18) lah! We were both pissed, but didn't say a thing. We didn't want to get into any trouble.
4) Inn zheng came over at night to discuss about the sermon notes which were to be shared on saturday. The discussion went rather well and my sister and I accompanied Iz to the smelly toufu stall, cause he had the craving. The shop itself stinked, it was even written that many caused trouble to the stall because it was smelly. Sigh.. People nowadays. Okay, my sister and I decided to give the fremated beancurd another chance, and ate it. This time, i added A LOT OF sauce, fortunately, it covered the bitter taste. Yeap. I learn to appreciate unloving stuff. Haha.
Ok, that's the end. Phew. I feel 'thirsty' after so much written. Hhaha. Don't get it never mind. Jia you to all N lvl and O lvl takers!! Don't be too worried about chinese o lvl results, Cheris!!