ARRHHH. I feel so indignified, although all blame falls on my shoulders.........
yesterday night was when I just started studying for my history paper. I studied from 1 plus to 4. I tink God cud see my hard work. And ALL of the 3 questions i spotted actually came out!! I felt a sense of exhilaration. But then the tradegy unfolded...
AIYEE. It still pains me to tink about it even now. Ok, anyway, I chose my most confident topic, about Failure of communism in Europe. Part a was not very direct, but still anwerable (hmmm..). Part B was easier, asking us about the success of Gorbachev (Russian leader)'s policy, of Glasnost and Prerestrokia. Glasnost is abt openess, while Prerestrokia was abt restructing. I ACUTALLY MIXED THEM UP. AAAIIIYYYEEE!! I don't tink Mrs chua is nice enuff to pass me.. sighh...
no slp for me tonight, physics tml. SO MANY TOPICS. sighhhhh... nescafe here i come...