awww.. i'm such a filial daughter. :P Mom and Dad are going overseas tonight. And I spent the whole day with them! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Aww.. I think i'm going to die with my sister. She'll force me to do housework and study everyday. OH NO! ok lame. hahahaha.
Mom and Dad are going for a whole month! Gosh, there's going to be so much lesser stuff ard. *winks*.
I suddenly think i enjoy geography alot. whether is it human or physical. especially physical actually. it's amazing that wave movements actually make alot of difference. Also, the products are so pretty! Tombolos, Calderas, Craters, waterfalls. And these are just waterscapes!! Can u imagine, out of this puny island aka singapore, a LARGE WORLD with plenty of amazing landscapes and waterscapes out there waiting for me to visit them!!
Gosh, i had better have a rich husband. Den i'll invite my close friends to go with me! just to enjoy sceneries. Meanwhile, i'll just settle with pictures. Haha. (: I can't wait!!