arrhhh! someone kill me. 40 days to o lvls and i'm not studying!! arrhhh.. I can feel time ticking away!! oh my goodness! 3rd of Oct is the handing in of the big art piece. And Mrs Chua has SO MANY COMMENTS on it..
ARHHH. i have money issues too. I'm left with 4.8o until the 10th of Oct. ARRHHH.. and this mth so happens to be dajie's b'dae, er jie's bday and mom's bdae!! MY MY. I'm so dead. SOOOO dead.
Er jie's b'dae is this thurs. and i'm planning to bake a cake for her!! hahahaha. Some of the youths are coming over to my hse. PLS CONTACT ME YA. if u all don't mind. help me bake cake also. The others, can just pray that I don't burn the house down. hahaha. i hope first attempt wun be a 'chocolate cake' HAHAHA. my my my.. Wish me all the best. WEEE!!
7 days to handing in of art.
40 days to o lvls.
STRESSED OR WAD?! WEEE!!!