I realised i haven been blogging much in words. since it's a nice day today, i shall blog abt 39 nice things said to me..
1. Happy Teacher's Day!
2. I don't know hw much or how many times i have thx u, but i was real touched!
- Pei Wen
3. The gift will fit you unless u are gigantic and the gift is small. Aiya, a better way ah, you are small and the gift is smaller.
- Aravind.
4. Thank you for your goodness, cheerfulness and joy during dance worship.
- Kar Keat.
5. Take care woman! And dont run too much. (not that you even run at all :P)
hugs, the bloody sylvester (jann) *smiles*
6. We mean whatever we say, and suckerz will always be suckerz.
7.How's ur "sabo" yesterday? Hope u like this!
- Emily
8. Roses will wilt,
And violets dont make u full,
so here's some chocolates just for you.
- Angel
9.I think its this sincerity that will aid you in your N.C. ministry. Uh, that's all. Pardon me for the unappealing packaging.
- Angel.
10. God loves you and I love u too!
- Yvonne.
11. So i hope things between u and i are still the same. Cause no matter what circumstances, good or bad, you're still gonna be my friend!
- Joan
12. Just wanna thank u 4 ur care and concern. You r a great angel.
- Mortal.
13. So keep striving for Gos in your newcomer's ministry cos He picked you for a reason....
OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
- Angel.
14. The Lord knows ur good deeds, your hardwork, your love, your patience & your perserverance. Blessed Teachers' Day!
15. Oh ya, this cup is not normal cup, its a Good luck charm.
PS: If not true, dun cum find me!
- Gui Lan
16. My prayer is that you will do well in your exam & be an encouragement to the children.
- Auntie Sharon.
17. This 'card' is like sho damn cool lorxz! Hehex! Take care HOR!
- Ying.
18. The candles i've given you are a symbol of everlasting friendship.
Thanks for being my friend.
- Jezreel.
19. Let Happiness be an essential and sadness, redundance.
- Ying.
20. May your tomorrow be full of promises.
- Mr Goh and Mr Nah.
21. May ya allow God to speak to your heart as you draw urself closer to Him.
- Unknown.
22. Really enjoyed all the gd times we laughed 2gether at our own silly jokes!!
- Marzura.
23. You, me and Mar shall go shopping one day togethergether.
- Jann.
24. I guess I cannot not have you in my life.
- Sophia.
25. Thank God for the way you've grown in the Lord. May you always find meaning and reasons to celebrate His love and grace.
- Auntie sally.
26. Nah. This one for you. (hands flowers)
- Daniel.
27. Whose birthday is in 12 days time?
- Allan
28. You my sister must share more with me lor.
- Wen yao.
30. Ya, i understand. but it's how u pick up and move on that counts.
- Wen yao.
31. "Must save hor! "
Me: "Save what?"
" My number lah!"
- Chin Kheng.
32. "Need help?"
Me: "Nah"
" Inform me when u need"
- Ivor
33. Cheris! I LOVE YOU.. MUACKKKKKKKKKKKS!
- Jevonne.
34. I miss u really badly.
- Jevonne.
35. I may have new friends now, but you know my best friend is still you.
- Jevonne
36. and last night, i waited till 3am
- Sam GF
37.
Me: 5 yrs down the road.. when i see u, u think i can still recognise u?
War: You will, i'm sure.
Me: How sure? can it ever be 100 %? never i guess.
War: It can, unless u forget.
Me : who knows? maybe i will.
War: I wun let you.
Me : even if u're far away in *******?
War: yes.
- Warren.
38.
War: I'm going out to eat, sms me.
Me: Sms me when u're done eating.
War: I guess you better not wait for me. I'm at the coffeeshop watching soccer.
Me: ok den, rest well, take care of ur legs.
War: Yes Madam!
about 2 or 3 am.....
War: I just reached home, good night.
39.
This is for u to leave in the chat log forever!! I LOVE U!
- Tim.
Yes, there's more. but i'm lazy to find. haha. will blog more soon.