Due to unforseen circumstances, the pics are not in order, and it starts from the bottom. i didn't know i took SO MANY pictures! my goodness. ok, here it goes..

Cheris, Joan and Cedric posing dumbly at the end of the day! lol.

Paul 2hillS? lol.

This looks so wrong. HA.

Joan: " Eh Wei qiang, come pose leh"
WQ: " But i got no hair "
Joan: " Never mind la, pretend u got hair lor."
LOL?

Wq and joan acting cute. hahahaha.

Joan and Pei wen.

HAHAHA. Lun Siong and I. Haa. I look incredibaly tall eh?

Lun Siong and Pei Wen.

Wei Qiang and Pei Wen.

Joan And Cedric pretending they're at the beach. HAHAH.

Wei Qiang and I.

Acting with them. HAHAH.

Mike and I. Mdm wishes u the best!

Wei Yang and I. Boss is gonna lose the bet liao..

Wen Bin was so delighted to take photo with me. HAHA.

Cheris, Joan and Cedric.

Ryan and I. My 70 mate? lol.

Twin!! So sickening! He always looks so good when he does funni faces.

Kwang Li and Pei Wen.

Kwang Li and I.

Mdm Kairas and I.

Yvonne, Cat, Mdm Kairas and I.

Colin and I.

Jian Wen and I.

Bell and the slut and Cheris the not bitch. hahaha.

Cheris, Bee Er, Soon Yan. HAHAHA. trying to be funni.

Jin Xuan! and I.

Cheris and Diyanah.

Boyfriend is taller and Girlfriend! hahaha.
Sam and I.

Gui Lan and Yvonne.

Gui Lan and Yvonne.

Gui Lan and Su Fen.

Su Fen and I

Gui Lan and I.

Mr Cheong and Su Fen.

Ms Wang and I.

Cat, Von and I.

Von, Me and Cat.

Cat, Von and Me.

Fahmi and I.

Joan and I.

Miss Lim and I.

Clemmy bro and I.

Brudder Aravind and I.

Li jie and I.

Cat and I.

Jann, Myself and Mar!

Funny expression. HAHA.

Pretty Jez and Me.

Trying to zi pai. lol. look at yvonne's FACE.

Marzura and I.

Hui Ying and I.

Half of 4D!

Mar, Jann and I.

Jannah and I.

The girls and the chairman.

Pei wen and I.