More pictures... hahaha.

Singpost at night. Pretty eh?

Angeline and I.

Rena and I. She made me squat!

Painted table. hahaha. done by... us!

nice?
The following pics are the murals 4d art girls did last year.

Carmen and Elena's pillar. Famous Dali painting of the pocket watch. That man is crazy over ants.

Another famous painting.. it's a melting clock. Done by Carmen and Elena too!

Guilan's beautiful door.

Combine effort. The Cheese. It was painted by Dali to his mother. in the holes, he wrote the words "My Mother" in some language.

Annabella's pillar. Shu Xian helped alot too. this is one side of the painting.

This is the other, by Vinnie and Rena. With some help from SX and Ms Ho..
Aww. Ms Ho, we're missin u!

This.. is the druken man. by Myself and Noni. Rena helped with the sky..

Vandelising! haha.

Take a closer look!

Rena, Vinnie, Aishah and I.

Yes yes yes and No no no?

Fully completed!!

I spread my feathers!! i mean.. WINGS.. lol.