Ok, Today's one of the days were I feel REALLY STUPID. Even though somedays when i don't bring my brain to work, I don't feel this stupid. Seriously. And the last time I felt this stupid, is probably when i was emo-ing during the period of studying for Os and that I really cannot make it.
This is how stupid I was..
My sister asked a favour of me, which was to make a calender for her study plan. (cos her mid term tests are coming) So i agreed. She told me to use Excel. I was like thinking, "Hm.. when was the last time i used excel? Don't remember how to use it anymore. But never mind. Since Jie's busy, I'll find out myself."
So I started typing, 25th of Feb, 24, 23, 22. WAIT WAIT. The number is supposed to be increasing!! *slaps forehead*. OK, delete delete. So I typed. 25, 26, 27 ,28, 29, 30. -checks calender for a 31. WA LAO. *slaps forehead* It's February!! only until 28! SSTTUUPPPIIDDD..
So I though I needed a break. -walks around the house- When i came back. I realised, EH! the number is on the bottom right-hand corner, and it doesn't look like a calender like that! -carefully searches- AH HA! heh heh heh.. I found a way to change it to the top right. but not to the left. Aiya, never mind la, better than nothing right? Stupidly, I don't know how to change all the boxes to be like that, so I changed them one by one!! ARHH. 35 boxes lehh!!
Stupid me, Thank God it's over. Now.. the masterpiece...

This is the one my jie asked me to print for her friend. The one on hers has from 25th onwards..