Today is KKMC mandrin ministry's first sunday without pastor choi in our mist. It feels very different for pastor gabriel liew to come and give announcements and to lead us for the holy communion. I guess i've gotta get used to that huh? Sigh.. still missing pastor..
When uncle lawrence led worship today, he sang the song "precious cross". Before the songs was even sung, when the tune was on the piano, tears started welling up. However, i finally felt the difference. During pastor's farewell dinner, the tears were heart wrenching and i had to gulp for air while weeping. When i hear of
his grace and mercy, the tears that came out were tears of happiness. The lyrics are really meaningful. If blogger allows chinese, i would type it out la! haha.
To those whom does not see me as a very 'on' christian last time, don't be afraid. XD I believe something good will come out of it. I'm certain.
oh right, happy birthday aravind. (: