I miss school!! *whines* During school days, all you worry is that u can't finish your homework. Or occasionally about friendships. BUT. when u're working.. It's a different story altogether. No more laying around doing nothing. No more 50c bus rides (cos u got no 5c uncle give discount), no more "xiao mei ar.. ni yao chi she me?"
SIGH. I miss school. I miss times when my friends and I just have lunch together and chit chat all the way. I miss being late without having someone to say "later people dock your pay ar!!" I miss not worrying about dinner at home. I miss the naggy teachers, the lazy class, the best cliques.
Many people will think I must be really happy. "Good wad, get into your first choice" The first choice in my heart and the first choice I put was different. Not that I seriously objected it, but it's for my future. Sighh! I hope my first choice is God's first choice too.
Lord, please let school start soon! Let me get to know more people, glue with them. Let me be able to catch up with all my good friends ones again.
And.. let me stop thinking about what i shld do with my money! Even though i think i deserve a treat.