Yesterday was a horrid day. Wearing the worse costume ever. (even though the look is favourable), THE PLUMPS HURT. Allow me to repeat. Those nice, golden plumps hurt. The skirt was ridiculous, the hairband sucks and the wings are annoying. ARHHH. I'm glad it's over. It may be good money, but i've never seen me so ridiculously dressed!! *excluding prom* There were tons of people staring, but I told myself. I'm overdressed for a reason.
I thank God still, no more wearing that outfit, no more pain to my pretty feet. hahaha!
Also, remember previous post? The one about how tough my course will be? Indeed, God is my comforter. The next day I received great news! The intake was only 50, and the COP was 17!! Btw, my raw score was 18. So I just managed to get in! Wahahhaha. God's grace, nothing goes to me. Serious! I bet I would have done a lot worse if I'd tried to do it myself. :D
Today started out a sucky day. Having to wake up at 8am for work is a killer. Yishin was horrid at work today, teaching all the new kitchen helpers wrongly. How annoying. arrhh!
Anyways, I managed to catch a 20min nap on the bus on the way home. And.. Most of all, I had a great time at SAG today!! HAHAHA. Poor Mingjia is rushing her competition piece, and hasn't added colours yet! Oh dear, people please pray for her to be able to finish tml so she is able to still come to church for tuition and service. Hmm.. I do want to share, but.. not much, cos it's between the 4 of us. (: We shared about the areas of our life we would like to have more of God in, and I'm glad we all opened out in sharing! YAY!
okies, i'm tired. I need rest. work tml. SEE U GUYS ANYTIME.