I've been wanting to update, but I'm not too sure if it's suitable. Like. Tons of random things going through my mind, but random things do get a lil boring at times. HAHA. I can imagine hearing, "we're glad u realised!!"
As for posting.. Guess most of you know already. I got into my first choice!! *cheers!*
Tp's Product and Industrial Design. Yay!! I'm one step closer to my dream!
Rena said.. A friend of hers went there and quitted after a year. Cos apparently, the school sucks, the people sucks and the course sucks.
Mabel said.. Her sister's course (the one i'm taking) got a lot of projects, but overall it's quite okay, not very stressed..
Louis said.. His friend is there and stressing out. Cos his works are good but keep being rejected.
ARHH! Step into my shoes. BOY, I can't wait to start school, start stress and start projects piling. HooOOray. Hmm, is the sarcasm obvious enough?
----------------------------------------------------
Another incident. Happened at work. Someone blardi irritated me badly. On impulse, I smacked A dollar and five cents to piss that person off for one stupid bottle of yakult. $1.05!! and that idiot refused to gimmie staff discount to 95c. Ok, I shan't elaborate.
I avoided that idiot for a while.. But.. as the mandarin saying goes.. yuan jia lu zai. grrr.. I decided to put it behind me. Shiat! I think I was uber nice to that same person lah! Serious! I bought Yakult (one ROW from vivomart which costs $2.80) and offered that person. SOMEMORE. I bought lozenges for that person alright! I'm trying hard to be nice. (I don't buy lozenges for myself at all!!) Ok, before I continue.. Please allow me to psycho myself. "Cheris put the past behind you. put it behind..." Okies!
----------------------------------------------------
Just a note to God:
Thank you for the chance. (: Thanks for allowing someone to open up to me. Is this where you want me to serve in? Does that mean I'm not at the right place for service? Or do you want me to juggle both? Lord, please let me have wisdom tomorrow.
Amen.