today's title reads: THE AGONY OF SHOPPING 2
HEH. Before you start, let me warn u that this post is gonna be ranting and ranting and.. more ranting.. ok, go on.
Today, i've finally met Kailing!! After sucha long long long long long TIME! (no. of longs emphasizes it) HAHAHHA.
SHOPPING AGENDA TODAY:
MUST HAVES
1. Bag for school
2. Shoes for school.
3. Tees for school.
4. Belt/s
STILL THINKING
1. New Wallet. (Old one pretty old)
2. Another pair of flats.
WHAT I BOUGHT IN THE END:
1. New wallet.
2. 3 tees. (approx 10 bucks each)
3. Another pair of flats.
here comes the shocking part..
I SPENT 100 DOLLARS TODAY!!!!!!
AND I DID NOT BUY THE BAG, NOR THE SHOES!! (NOT FORGETTING THE BELT)
I FEEL SO GUILTY!!!!
100 bucks = >18 HRS OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!
>18 hours of AGONY
>18 hours of HARD WORK
>18 hours of NO AIRCON
>18 hours of DOING ORDERS
>18 hours WITHOUT FOOD (ok, that's out of point)
>18 hours of FACING THE BORING SAKAE FOOD
Can u feel it? Can u hear it? That's my heart being broken.
BUT DEN AGAIN, I DESERVE IT WAD.
if not i work so hard for wad? for shopping sprees right!! For time to pamper myself right??
BUT.. The stupid fact still remains, having spent that 100 bucks, i DID NOT BUY my BAG and my SHOES which is probably going to cost me another 100 bucks.
*fainted*
BUT, it's just money, i shouldnt be too zai yi right? As in, i musn't rely too much on money right? I shouldnt put it in front of God right?
BUT, i must understand the importance of money wad. cannot SQUANDER away all my hard earned money. (btw, Kailing says i shouldn't use squander, cos usually it's used to imply SQUANDERING parent's money kinda thing) But learn to use wisely, must learn to use in the right way.
The thing that made me feel most guilty:
Mommy didn't know about the wallet ($50).. And gave me 100 bucks -.-
*****ULTRA GUILTY*****