YAYNESS. Yesterday was Good Friday! I love Good Friday! I mean, although it usually means hectic schedules, inviting people, mixing ard with people... yah, i still like it. call me a weirdo.. (:
HEH. We had service at 12.. Den it was the signing of the leader's covernant. Sigh. Feels abit stressful, but as His Words comforts me.. HAHA, can't find the verse. will get back alrights.
Yepp, After that, we had good lunch! HAHA. fish&co.! I had grilled sambal dory fish. WEEE! and my fav passionfruit drink. *slurps*
Next, i went home and conged out. I didn't mean too. Just wanted to rest.. but my bed forbids. HEH.
I kinda lost interest in blogging. No motivation to blog, maybe cos very few are tagging. And of course, also because i like to speak to u/share face to face. rather thn computer to computer. hahha.
Had Easter party today. Things when quite well. etc etc.
Den went over to Joyce's hse to dye my hair. WEE, no more goldilocks. (:
CIAO.